About the conference
Conference Detailed Program - please click here
The CIGRE’s Romanian National Committee, as organizer and CNTEE Transelectrica (the Romanian TSO) as co-organizer, invite you to CIGRE International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance 2015 - CMDM 2015 (3rd edition), that will take place in Bucharest, Romania between 5th – 8th October 2015.
At its third edition, it is a major event for the national power system that provides an exceptional venue to CIGRE members and interested parties for presenting fundamental and technological developments and for promoting key suppliers of products and services for electrical power systems. The conference will bring together power systems engineers, decision makers, economists, academicians and others with interest in the power field. For more details on previous editions, please visit CMDM 2011 and CMDM 2013 websites: www.cmdm2011.org and www.cmdm2013.org.
The main topics of CMDM 2015 cover the technical activities of minimum 7 (seven) CIGRÉ Study Committees: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, D1.
The conference will include tutorials, technical papers sessions and a 4 days exhibition.
The working language of the symposium is English. All printed materials will be published in English.
The conference location is Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel - Le Diplomate Ballroom (a listed historic monument, recognized as a heritage site by UNESCO).
Deadline to send the Paper Abstract: May 31st, 2015
Notification to authors about abstract acceptance : June 10th, 2015
Deadline to send the Paper Manuscript: July 31st, 2015
Deadline for submitting the Copyright Form: July 31st, 2015
Deadline for Authors Registration: July 31st, 2015
Deadline for other Participants Registration: October 5th, 2015
Conference Dates: October 5th - 8th, 2015
1. Smart Grids
2. Condition monitoring and diagnosis for power equipment and high voltage lines
3. Condition monitoring and diagnosis in power plants
4. Failure phenomena based on electrical, mechanical, chemical, and thermal causes
5. Degradation assessment for power equipment
6. Modern maintenance tools and technologies
7. Advanced sensing techniques for condition monitoring and diagnosis
8. Applications of artificial intelligence for data mining and condition assessment
9. Substation automatization and automated metering
10. Asset management tools for power equipment
11. Distributed Resources and Renewables.
Modern Management Technology